Stack with the same name loop

Mark Smith marksmithhfx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 13:37:35 EDT 2021

Hi Jacque,

Somewhere back in my history I learned not to copy “open” files in case some important bit of information was just waiting for the file to be properly closed. Given the number of times you have probably done this, I can assume LC is not leaving the copied file in an incomplete state.

Ah, the “computing” scars we carry around with us 😊

Mark