Stack with the same name loop

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Oct 7 12:12:36 EDT 2021

Mark,

Yes, building standalones is a huge problem. I think that when a single platform standalone is created, the state Livecode ends up in ought to be the state Livecode started in before you built the standalone. This does not seem to be the case. Stacks opened during the build process seem to remain open, but are the versions that were saved when building the standalone, and NOT the ones belonging to the project. Try building a Windows AND a MacOS standalone in a single pass.

Of course, it's easy for me to imagine how this could be done, but I suppose like most things, it's harder than I imagine.

Bob S