IAP in App Store

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:40:23 EDT 2021

Hello Jacque,

What is the exact error that causes purchaseStateUpdate to be sent with a
"complete" status?
Google is supposed to show its own notification in most cases, so that's
fine, but then the purchaseStateUpdate should be sent with an appropriate
status anyway.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 at 20:54, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <