iOS 15 and Xcode Cant Install app

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Fri Oct 1 23:26:00 EDT 2021

This lesson tells how to code sign, notarize and staple a Mac app... and also has a link to  Mathias Rebbe’s great app

<mrSignNotarizeHelperV3.livecode> that automates the process.

https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/1122100-codesigning-and-notarizing-your-lc-standalone-for-distribution-outside-the-mac-appstore

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software