Strange closeStack behavior

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Oct 1 18:22:38 EDT 2021

Hi all.

Very strange. I have a substance belonging to a mainstack that has LOTS of other sub stacks. Only on this ONE substack, when I click the close button (the red dot in the upper left of a MacOS window) it asks me if I want to ave the stack, EVEN THOUGH I have a closeStackRequest in the stack script that saves the stack before passing closeStackRequest.

If I don't save, or if I do save, the MAINSTACK closes, NOT just the substack! If I cancel nothing happens.

What the.....???