3-way slider control

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue May 25 15:46:24 EDT 2021

Yea, I know I can make my own custom controls and have on numerous
occasions.

I *MUCH* prefer to use existing controls as I dislike UI coding. To me
it is the most tedious part of app development.

This google search shows (at least the majority of initial images) a
bunch of 2-position on/off switches that are often circular or squares
"thumbs" in a oval or rectangular "switch". I was looking for something
like that (or LC's switch widget) but with 3 positions.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sliding+switch+icons&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwiR6vXFyuXwAhU517sIHfbeA-kQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=sliding+switch+icons&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoGCAAQBxAeOggIABAIEAcQHlCFMFijOWC_PWgAcAB4AIABnwGIAeEIkgEDMC44mAEAoAEBqgELZ3dzLXdpei1pbWfAAQE&sclient=img&ei=BFKtYJHYH7mu7_UP9r2PyA4&bih=910&biw=1920

Regardless, I have decided to use a standard LC slider set to -1,0,+1
with some labels grouped to it. It works like a charm and minimizes the
number of graphics/objects and code.

Thanks,