Random slowdown in standalone

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Sun May 23 20:15:53 EDT 2021

I'm having a really weird problem here. I have an app that's been working fine. In the IDE everything seems to work as expected. But in a standalone I'm getting random slow downs. The app always seems to open fine but then when I try to open various stacks I will get the wristwatch icon and it might take a minute or more for the stack to appear on screen. But the next time it may open fine. Even when it works OK, opening stacks seems a tad sluggish. It’s doing this on 2 different Macs (Mojave). I've reinstalled LC and deleted the Preference file.

Marty