iOS screen size

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri May 21 04:21:12 EDT 2021

Hello Dan,

Rough guess, are you including a custom plist? If so, then this plist was
probably created by an older LC version, before storyboard support was
added. If this is the case, the (old) plist expects some splash images,
which are not in the app bundle, thus you see the black bars.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Fri, 21 May 2021 at 11:16, Mark Smith via use-livecode <