US Patent and Trademark Office tsNet error problem

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu May 20 19:37:27 EDT 2021

Bruce,

on the 19th of February this year Charles Warwick posted the following answer to a post (subject: SSL Error - question from Stack Overflow) which described a similar problem.

This seems to be an issue which has come up a few times over the years with the curl library.

It appears to be specific to when curl is compiled on OS X to use the Mac SSL library, rather than OpenSSL.

I am guessing you are trying this on a Mac?

I have tested a build of tsNet under OS X that uses OpenSSL instead, and the issue goes away.  Unfortunately, building tsNet to use OpenSSL on Mac would mean that it no longer uses the OS X certificate store for verifying SSL certificates.

Regards,

Charles
<<<

So maybe Charles can help, maybe with a custom build of tsNET.

Regards,
Matthias