XCode command line tools 12

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 20 11:52:52 EDT 2021

Thanks, but I wasn't clear enough. I didn't mention that I want to run the
12.x command line tools in Mojave itself, rather than setting up a VM with
Big Sur. I do keep multiple versions of Xcode but those are all older.

I get the feeling from your response that 12.x tools will refuse to install
on Mojave, even when downloaded manually. So I guess that answers that.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On May 19, 2021 7:10:52 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode