Stacks not removed from memory?

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Fri May 14 12:36:42 EDT 2021

Marty,

I had intended to respond to this, but got busy with other things.

I have seen what you’re describing on all of the recent releases—9.5 - 9.6.x; i.e., a stack with destroyStack set to true, then closed, is not always removed from memory. Sometimes this has caused an infinite loop with the Save - Purge - Cancel dialog. I would report it, but I haven’t been able to come up with a reliable recipe. It’s a problem that I would like to nail down and squash.

- Devin