Bug, feature, or just something I need to program around?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Wed May 12 10:26:31 EDT 2021

Thanks Sean - but the text cursor shouldn't always be at char 0. It is
the first time you visit the field, but if you
  - visit the field
  - move the cursor within it
  - go off somewhere else
  - and later TAB back into that field,
the text cursor should be restored to wherever you left it. That is the
current behaviour - the only problem is this cmd-shift-arrow failing to
select text.

And it turns out that "select the selectedchunk" - which sounds like it
should do nothing - actually leaves the cursor in the correct place,
*and* fixes the cmd-shift-arrow selection problem.

Thanks again,

Alex.