Updated version of the SignNotarizeHelper stack available

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri May 7 19:28:32 EDT 2021

Hi again,

i've just uploaded a quick overview / diagram about the different ways/methods to notarize an app.

If your time allows, i would be very happy if some of you could have a quick look and tell me, if the overview is clear enough and complete or if there is something missing.

https://dl.qck.nu/?dl=Notarize_an_App_05-2021.pdf

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code