iOS Transporter - "embedded.mobileprovision" is missing a provision

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat May 1 13:33:09 EDT 2021

SivaSiva app is built. And embedded.mobileprovision is clearly there. Was does it say?

-----
DELIVERY FAILED ON APR 30, 2021 AT 7:30 AM

1 ISSUE

ERROR ITMS-90174: "Missing Provisioning Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision."

In Requirements

I have “Background Audio” is checked in
I have zero Splash Screen

I can Test to my iphone through SivaSiva Development. But SivaSiva App Store doesn’t work. I can check the “Beta version” or not. Still get the issue:

ERROR ITMS-90174: "Missing Provisioning Profile - Apps must contain a provisioning profile in a file named embedded.mobileprovision."

??

BR