New(?) Idea for Standalones

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Wed Mar 31 18:36:35 EDT 2021

My apologies to everyone! The LC Lesson that Heather referred us to does indeed work in Big Sur as well. My mistake was thinking that the “Open Anyway” in the System Prefs never appears in Big Sur. But it certainly does . . . after clicking “OK” on the first dialog box.

Thanks to Bob Earp for pointing that out to me.

Roger