"tsnet (1) Received HTTP/0.9 when not allowed"?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Mar 31 16:25:19 EDT 2021

Richard,

was there a change in the configuration of your web server recently? Is your web service using php or LC server?

I am not sure if this is of help, but there is a debug stack available for tsNET. Maybe the debug information gives you some more information.

https://downloads.techstrategies.com.au/tsnet/debug_liburl.livecode

Matthias

-
Matthias Rebbe