New(?) Idea for Standalones

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Mar 30 20:56:39 EDT 2021

Shouldn’t we just as a global initiative focus on finding “bad” people, and making them pay dearly for effing up everything in the entire world or holding us hostage? Ah, but that would mean that world powers would have to give up their own e-espionage programs, and you can hold your breath on that one.

There is only one real solution to all of this, and that is firewalling each country, and sanctioning any country with active criminal enterprises, and who don’t make any real effort to deal with them, like cutting them off from the rest of the world, but the uproar from that prospect would be deafening.

What we want is real security without having to pay for it in any regard, or do the really hard things necessary to obtain it, and that is a pipe dream.

Bob S