mouseenter/mouseleave and pointer tool

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 20:13:20 EDT 2021

Scott/Jim,

I often find I MUST click the browse and pointer tool twice before it is
established. I know that is a bug (that I live with without complaint even
- surprising for me, I know!) but I wonder if this, as Scott suggests, is
what is actually going on here. Although in my experiences the highlight
only momentarily sits on the one I click before reverting until I click it
again. Experimenting with it just now I note that if I click on the toolbar
top drag bar before clicking the tool selector it works first time no
problem. But if the focus goes back to the main stack, clicking on the
browse tool (particularly it seems) does not always work first time.
Fascinating!

Sean

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 at 00:49, scott--- via use-livecode <