mouseenter/mouseleave and pointer tool

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Tue Mar 30 19:49:40 EDT 2021

In the video, when you switch tools between Browse and Pointer your cursor does not change to reflect this. Not sure whether this visual anomaly  is actually happening on your system or if your cursor is being altered by the video screen capture software.

Putting the answer dialog inside the mouseEnter handler does make it difficult to select.   :- )

—
Scott