mouseenter/mouseleave and pointer tool

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Mar 30 16:20:18 EDT 2021

Hey Jim,

To me its doing what its supposed to be doing.  The messages get sent in
both modes, and have always.

However, selection should be possible even if the mousedown is sent and
received.

So THAT is odd if indeed you cannot select, but you may get that behavior
if you take off the "answer dialog".

On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 4:12 PM Jim Lambert via use-livecode <

> Actually I'm not entirely crazy.
> Here is a MOV showing the anomalous     behavior of mouse events executing
> even when the Pointer Tool is active.
>
> https://netrin.on-rev.com/videos/lc_select_issue.mov <
> https://netrin.on-rev.com/videos/lc_select_issue.mov>
>
> This is intermittent. I don't have a reliable way of reproducing. If I did
> I'd file a bug report or attach an example stack to Klaus' report.
> Sometimes it is solved by closing and re-opening LC or a different version
> of LC.
>
> Odd.
>
> Jim Lambert

Tom Glod