New(?) Idea for Standalones

Roger Guay irog at mac.com
Mon Mar 29 19:16:48 EDT 2021

Great Scott! (How often do you hear that?)

This works on second attempt but not the first. I verified this by trashing the first unzipped app and unzipping a second as you suggest. Here are the details:

On first right-click - Open, I got “"Testeroni” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software”. “This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.” Safari downloaded this file today at 3:54 PM from”& (you.com <http://you.com/>) with 2 buttons: "Show in Finder" and “OK"

On second attempt, I got the same message with 3 buttons: “Open", "Show in Finder" and “Cancel” And “Open” works

Alleluia and Go figure!!

Thanks, Scott!

Roger