New(?) Idea for Standalones

John Balgenorth sundown.pacifier at icloud.com
Mon Mar 29 01:17:06 EDT 2021

Thanks for clarifying that for me!

As far as the license stuff goes on the community version I personally
think the community is allowed to supersede LiveCode if they feel like
investing the time.  It should not be able to be held back just to make
sure all of the new features are done by the LiveCode Team. As long
as it is kept public like the community version was designed to do.

JB