Does anybody know if the Livecode Global happened yesterday?

Lagi Pittas iphonelagi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:45:13 EDT 2021

Just found 4 emails in my Spam (spam spam , spam spam - spam spam
spamspAAAm  wonderful SPaaAAM) Box  - they were never going there before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duFierM1yDg

Full in Stereo - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrZyZn5nVks

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 at 16:28, Heather Laine via use-livecode <

KIndest Regards Lagi