Android error messages are crap

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 10:06:49 EDT 2021

Hello Andre,

Have you downloaded OpenJDK separately? I think it is bundled in Android
Studio.

The error sounds related to Java / JDK, so could it be the case you have
multiple Java installations in your machine, and LC is not picking the
right one?

What are the contents of /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/ ?

Also, what is the jdk path that is populated in the LC mobile prefs, when
you choose the sdk root folder?

Cheers,
Panos
--

On Fri, 26 Mar 2021 at 15:58, Andre Garzia via use-livecode <