[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 259

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 25 13:56:04 EDT 2021

On 3/25/21 7:19 AM, Andre Garzia via use-livecode wrote:
> Not accepting AppleScript from other apps basically defeats the reason to use AppleScript IMHO… those devs are crazy.

I reported the wrong error message. I tried it again and it said "You are unauthorized to use
AppleScript." There must be something I need to set up.

What I was trying to do when ftp failed was use a nice one-liner:
launch <path to stack> with <path to Fetch shortcut>. The built-in LC command uses AppleScript
on Mac OS and that's when I got the error.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com