[ANN] This Week in LiveCode 259

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Mar 25 08:19:54 EDT 2021

> On 24 Mar 2021, at 19:12, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Andre: After TSNet failed, I did try to use AppleScript but Fetch put up a dialog that it did not allow AppleScript sent from other apps. And BTW, next time leave in the fun stuff. :)

Not accepting AppleScript from other apps basically defeats the reason to use AppleScript IMHO… those devs are crazy. Anyway, that sucks. I know that Transmit has a pretty comprehensive AppleScript dictionary as can be seen in:

https://andregarzia.com/img/shots/transmit-dictionary.png <https://andregarzia.com/img/shots/transmit-dictionary.png>

It is not a cheap software though, but I think it is worthy it.

Next time, I’m leaving the fun bits :-)