A question for LC and Windows 10 experts

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Mar 23 15:14:48 EDT 2021

Hi  jbv,

i have several apps running on Windows 10  (and before that on Vista) that run unattended. Not all on the same machine, but up to 3 standalones per machine.
Some standalones  are running in the background and the repeating tasks are executed using the "send....to ... in .... seconds" and other standalones are executed every x minutes using the Windows 10  Task Scheduler.
This both runs here now for years without any significant problem.

Another nice tool for running apps at a scheduled time is MacroScheduler from MjtNet (https://www.mjtnet.com). It's not just a Scheduler but also a powerful Macro tool. I am using that tool also for years now. A little bit expensive one could say, but worth every cent.

Regards,

Matthias

-
Matthias Rebbe