XCode 12.4 not working with LiveCode

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Mar 23 06:07:44 EDT 2021

Andre,

according the release notes of LC 9.6.2 RC3 the following Xcode versions are supported
Xcode 8.2 on MacOS X 10.11
Xcode 9.2 on MacOS 10.12 (Note: You need to upgrade to 10.12.6)
Xcode 10.1 on MacOS 10.13 (Note: You need to upgrade to 10.13.4)
Xcode 11.3 on MacOS 10.14 (Note: You need to upgrade to 10.14.4)
Xcode 12.1 on MacOS 10.15 (Note: You need to upgrade to 10.15.4)

and LC builds against the following iOS versions
10.2 (included in Xcode 8.2)
11.2 (included in Xcode 9.2)
12.1 (included in Xcode 10.1)
13.2 (included in Xcode 11.3)
14.1 (included in Xcode 12.1)

If you are using an other LC version then please check the release notes for that version

https://downloads.livecode.com

Regards,
Matthias

-