Apple Push Notifications update

Andrew at MidWest Coast Media andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Wed Mar 17 13:00:44 EDT 2021

Panos-

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly the LiveCode team is able to address some of these issues. Thank you for another save, made even more impressive by the fact that you provided examples of existing tools to test and NO changes required to the published frontend app!

 I look forward to walking through the new steps tonight.

—Andrew Bell