Apple Push Notifications update

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 10:18:58 EDT 2021

Hello all,

You can find an updated lesson on how to send HTTP/2 based push
notifications on iOS:

https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4069/l/1380237-how-to-send-http-2-based-push-notifications-in-ios

Note that you do not need to do any changes in your app that *receives* push
notifications. The changes regarding the http2 API are only server-side,
i.e. on the way you *send* push notifications to your app.

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 at 19:22, Andrew at MidWest Coast Media via use-livecode