[ANN] New Book: Development Oriented Development

R.H. roland.huettmann at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 13:11:55 EDT 2021

Hi Andre

I have purchased your new book and downloaded the three versions (very
clever in three formats!).

https://payhip.com/b/18eH

With me is also your other book published first. Somewhere I read that you
updated that version. Can I download that somewhere as well? Or is there
some update price?

This purchasing page looks very professional and nice. But there is no link
to your other products or possibilities to contact you from that page.
Maybe a small preview would also possibly attract more readers? Anyway..
the price is very modest.

Regards, Roland