Re: ‘Super Sub’ multidimensional arrays

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Mar 11 11:35:01 EST 2021

<soapbox>
A well put answer to that egregious question that haunts ALL who are problem solvers: “Which is better?”
A person might mean, better for your pocketbook, Long term/short term, better to configure, better performance, better support, better looking, better sounding...

Really, this is a perennial problem with all people in all vocations. We don’t necessarily need more information, we need more understanding. Then we will learn to ask the right kind of questions.
</soapbox>

:-)

Bob S