Array Split vs Combine

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 16:05:21 EST 2021

It's looking to be a Windows only issue. I need to see how far this goes
back and then I'll post a bug report. It's making a process that should
only take 30s max on a single thread 2GHz remote Win server take 16mins to
process 2 of these files, so it will be good to find a solution for this.

Thanks everyone for confirming and providing your input.

Regards
Sean

On Tue, 9 Mar 2021 at 18:06, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <