USA OSHA ITA Reporting

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Mar 5 13:36:14 EST 2021

Well, I see that what I meant to ask and what I actually asked were not the
same thing.  What I meant to ask was whether anyone has implemented the ITA
API.  Sorry that was not clear.
No, we do not have a solution.  Since you don't use ITA, I'm not going to
go into details, besides saying that ITA is broken, and the only suggestion
that the help desk has supplied is "keep trying", even though the site has
been broken for a week, and may no be fixed in the foreseeable future.  As
I'm assuming that, like you, most people have not heard of ITA, we're
slogging through the API, now.

On Fri, Mar 5, 2021 at 9:59 AM Rick Harrison via use-livecode <