tsNet mail message not formatting

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Mar 3 19:00:50 EST 2021

Still sketchy on whether or not open file for binary write and put url binfile give the same results.

Bob S

On Mar 3, 2021, at 3:56 PM, Brian Milby via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

Correct.  So the current situation requires you to use binfile for Mac/Linux and file for Windows/Linux to get appropriate line endings.  You can’t do it just one way, you have to check your OS.  Notice that Linux works both ways.

(You also should encode/decode if using binfile)

In ScriptTracker I use file for import since it handles everything and then let the user choose method for export (binfile would work fine for GitHub and Atom even on Windows).  Now that I think about it I could even add a “native” option that would use file for Windows and binfile otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone