tsNet mail message not formatting

Charles Warwick charles at techstrategies.com.au
Wed Mar 3 18:48:21 EST 2021

Hi Rick,

What code did you try to add the Bcc e-mail recipients?

The tRecipient variable to the tsNetSmtpSync command needs to be one e-mail address per line of all the recipients for the e-mail (To, Cc and Bcc) and that is what is used to determine who the e-mail is sent to.

The rest of that script (in the lesson) is about how to format the e-mail message, Bcc addresses don't get added to the header of the e-mail message.

So assuming your Bcc's addresses are stored in a variable called tBcc (one per line), then you need to simply adjust the script (from the lesson) as follows:

-- Make tRecipient a list of all recipients (To, Cc and Bcc)
put tTo & cr & tCc & cr & tBcc into tRecipient

put tsNetSmtpSync(tUrl, tFrom, tRecipient, tEmailMessage, tResponseHeaders, tBytes, tSettings) into tResult

Regards,

Charles