tsNet mail message not formatting

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Wed Mar 3 14:51:37 EST 2021

If you want to be the most accurate (clear for others reading code) you would use the LF constant instead of CR since that is how it actually evaluates.  The only way to generate an actual CR within code is to use CRLF (which gets both) or use numtobyte(13).

If you export as text, then you get what is expected on Win/Linux and get CR on Mac (which is wrong in my opinion).

Sent from my iPhone