tsNet mail message not formatting

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Mar 3 12:41:11 EST 2021

Tried this script here on macOS

put "this is line 1"&return &"this is line 2" into tBody

put "xxxxxx" into tFrom

put "xxxxxx at me.com" into tTo

put "Email test" into tSubject

put "xxxx" into tSettings["username"]

put "xxxx" into tSettings["password"]

put TRUE into tSettings["NO_REUSE"]

put "smtp://xxx.xxx.Xxx.xxx" into tServer

mimeEncodeAsMIMEEmail tBody,tFrom,tTo,"",tSubject

put it into tData

put tsNetSmtpSync(tServer, tFrom, tTo, tData, rOutHeaders, rBytes, tSettings)

The email body is showing 2 lines in Apple Mail as expected.

Could you show your code, at least the coder which you are using to fill/create the message (smtp header and body)?

-
Matthias Rebbe
Life Is Too Short For Boring Code