LiveCode hosting: terminal access?

BT keith.clarke at btinternet.com
Wed Mar 3 03:53:45 EST 2021

Folks,
A quick question for those with LiveCode hosting / OnRev accounts...

I want to investigate LC server calling and processing data from Python scrapy.org <http://scrapy.org/> scripts and was hoping to create a test-rig on my LiveCode hosted server instance.

However, I don’t see any obvious way to install the necessary Python packages - the Softaulous Apps Installer doesn’t include any Python-related apps and I don’t see access to any terminal SSH or WHM.

I can't find anything in the forums hosting section on this. Am I missing something obvious, do I need to request access from support or are these accounts locked down such that I need to look elsewhere to setup an alternative LC server test-rig?

Any steer would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Keith