Version 1.2 of the mail stack

Rick Harrison harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Mar 2 17:10:07 EST 2021

Hi Matthias,

I put mime.livecodescript into the folder with the script that call it.

I put in the start using “mime.livecodescript” statement.

When I run the script, I now get:

Function: error in function handler (tsNetSmtpSync)

which is pointing to:

put tsNetSmtpSync(tURL, tFrom, tRecipient, tEmailMessage, tResponseHeaders, tBytes, tSettings) into tResult

I do not see this function in mime.livecodescript so where does tsNetSmtpSync hang out?

Is that a part of " it was mandatory to run  tsInit   first in the Livecode Server script to initialize tsNET”?

Where is that and how do I run it?  Another start using command?

Thanks,

Rick