S3 API vs AWS

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Mon Mar 1 16:48:25 EST 2021

Hi Mark,

I appreciate your interest in this.
I agree that it would be interesting to have minio directly inside LC via
widgets,
What advantage would there be to that vs updating the aws library to work?
Interested to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,

Tom

On Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 1:35 PM Mark Clark via use-livecode <

Tom Glod
Founder & Developer
MakeShyft R.D.A (www.makeshyft.com)
Mobile:647.562.9411