Levure Dataview: adding a scrolling background

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Jun 21 22:13:51 EDT 2021

Hi David,

iOS 'fir' / 'for' issue.

I don't know if this already got answered elsewhere in the thread. There
are two easy fixes for this.

1. In Notes, type 'Fir always' then select the word 'Fir' and from the
pop-up menu select 'replace...' then replace with 'For'. Delete the line of
text and repeat nine times.
Now repeat this whole thing but use the phrase 'Once fir all'. If this
corrects to 'for' right away then it is already fixed. Otherwise, continue
using this phrase replacing 'fir' with 'for'.

2. If this still does not fix it, in
Settings>General>Keyboard>TextReplacement>, add 'fir' with the replacement
'for'.

(3. Or, go to Settings>General>Reset>ResetKeyboardDictionary, but that is
the last resort.)

All the best

Sean

On Mon, 21 Jun 2021 at 20:33, David Bovill via use-livecode <