What happened to mobilePickDate ??

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Wed Jun 16 02:58:10 EDT 2021

On my iPhone 12 the initial date/time appears so far at the bottom of the screen it is partially covered by the Home Indicator. Agreed that this position… or needing to tap the tiny date/time at the bottom of the screen at all,  is now incorrect. I wonder if this is caused by a recent change in iOS that LC hasn’t adapted to yet.

--
Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)