building standalone FAILS with German Umlaute in app name

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:29:51 EDT 2021

mark muttered,

> It sounds funny but that is the advice given for people with adhesive capsulitis aka “frozen shoulder”.

I was given this advice for wines.  We eventually figured out that those headaches came the night after sharing a bottle of inexpensive white with my wife, or even a single glass of chilean red.

I mentioned it to my quack, and his response was, “Oh, we’ve seen that before.  Just don’t drink those ones.”

By chance, we found that it is probably histamines—because I took antihistamines for something eolse one morning.  (And it’s a sinus headache, the length of those tissues).

Oh, and cheap to mid-range distilled liquor; upper mid- and beyond isn’t an issue.

Anyway, walking out of the office that day, I realized, “I have Groucho Marx’s physician!”