Collaborative help request for oAuth2 access to DocuSign

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jun 11 19:53:27 EDT 2021

Sean,

could you please try and remove the tParamsA parameter in your oAuth2 call?

I noticed that the oauth2 library itself places the  "?response_type=code" parameter to the url. So with the tParamsA parameter it was twice in the URL.

I removed the tParamsA parameter in your call and was at least able to login and the browser windows closed. I  did not test further as it is a little late here.

See also a screen recording here https://livecode.dermattes.de/sean.mp4

Regards,

Matthias