Message Sent when Closing Stack

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jun 10 19:34:11 EDT 2021

Yes it DOES work, using closeStackRequest. Not sure what I was seeing before, but closeStackRequest DID trigger.

That is great in the Development environment, but it does not work in a standalone. I think what we determined in prior posts is to disable the red close dot/square and have some other means for quitting the app.

Bob S