Replacetext of any characters between parentheses with a space

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 05:11:12 EDT 2021

Ha! Another way.  I couldn’t get the regex to work, despite Paul's invaluable help reminding me that replacetext  is a function.

My cobbled together solution involved setting itemdel to parentheses then deleting items.

As the Grateful Dead rather repetitively put it:

So many roads
So many roads
Mountain high, river wide
So many roads to ride