how to include Apple's SF Pro font in an iOS app?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 30 01:55:42 EDT 2021

I don't know why it wouldn't be allowed. Apple provides the fonts on their
developer site and says you can download and use them:
https://developer.apple.com/fonts/
Fonts are often named one thing but listed differently in the font files.
This post mentions it's named "SFUI-Regular" on iOS 13:
https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/126548

If that's the case then you probably do have the font on the iPad and
assigning LC's "system" font will automatically use it. In fat, that seems
to be the preferred method according to that post.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On July 29, 2021 11:19:06 PM Phil Davis via use-livecode