how to include Apple's SF Pro font in an iOS app?

Phil Davis phil at pdslabs.net
Fri Jul 30 00:16:43 EDT 2021

Functionally speaking, I understand how to include it, but... will Apple
let me release the app with that font included? I don't speak their
brand of legalese very well.

I can see the list of fonts that reside on my iPad and the SF fonts are
not there. (I'm running iOS 14.6. ) But Apple makes it sound like
they're ready for use. So I don't know what I'm supposed to do if I want
to use the font in my app.

Do you have experience with this issue? I could use some guidance.

Many thanks -
Phil Davis

--
Phil Davis