Jim Lambert is not crazy! (Re: Select an object in browse mode sending mouseup)

Ben Rubinstein benr at cogapp.com
Wed Jul 28 17:34:06 EDT 2021

Thanks Jim for reassuring me that *I'm* not crazy, and Tom and Klaus for
pointing me to the thread.

On 30/03/2021 21:10, Jim Lambert via use-livecode wrote:
 > Actually I'm not entirely crazy.

Like Jim I've encountered this problem occasionally; but my new problem was
that it was completely consistent.

I've found the source of my problem (at least my new one): a mergDeploy stack
that was in the ~/Documents/Livecode/Plugins. This is a very cool utility that
was very useful some years ago when I was doing a lot more iOS development;
but I'd long forgotten I had it. It has not as far as I know caused me
problems before, but it seems to be consistent now. I no longer need it, so
(phew).

Thanks for all the pointers.

Ben